- August 8th – organizational day (arrival in Beijing, China; accommodation in a hotel; payment for retreat; organizational issues);
- August 9th – transfer to Shaolin, dinner, hotel accommodation;
- from August 10th to September 1st – Shaolin International Retreat with Grandmaster Xu Mingtang, classes start at 14:00;
- September 2nd – transfer to Beijing, hotel accommodation, gala dinner;
- September 3rd – is a free day;
- September 4th – departure day, departure until 12:00.
The cost of the retreat is 20 300 yuan. Payment is accepted in US dollars or euros.
Additional payment for accommodation is accepted in Shaolin upon settlement.
Information and registration form will be published soon on the Institute’s website.
As part of the commemoration of the anniversary of the official opening of the Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute, events are planned on Zhong Yuan Qigong: Level IV Seminar and Instructors Course.
ZYQ IV Level Seminar
We invite you to attend a seminar on ZYQ level IV at the Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute.
Period of Study
April 15 – organizational day:
- arrival in the city of Beijing (China);
- hotel accommodation;
- payment for classes;
- organizational questions.
April 16-17 – classes on ZYQ Level IV.
- Training time: from 9:00 to 17:30
- Break: from 12:00 to 14:30
Cost of classes – 1800 RMB.
ZYQ Instructors Course
The course is intended:
- for operating instructors of ZYQ of 1, 2, 3 levels;
- for those who wish to become a ZYQ instructor;
You will get the opportunity to:
- improve your abilities in the teaching of the ZYQ;
- get new knowledge in the field of qigong;
- after successfully passing the exam, you can qualify as an instructor of the first level or the next level. (Under all conditions, see below);
- get a unique learning experience with Grandmaster Xu Mingtang and a team of specialists at the Kundawell Institute.Cost. Tuition is 10,000 RMB. Attention! Participation in the IV level seminar on Zhong Yuan Qigong (April 16-17, 2019) is included free of charge.