We invite to participate speakers, listeners, coaches of master-classes!
Date: 6-7 of April 2019
Venue: Ukraine, Odessa.“White Akacia” Resort, Frantsuzkij blv. 59
The aims of the Forum: experience exchange, discussions and talking on actual questions, establishing the conditions for the cooperation in the area of Chinese Image Medicine and the natural methods of prevention and treatment of the diseases.
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
We invite to take part in the Forum:
- Specialists of Chinese Image Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- Specialists in the areas of health-care in traditional and non-traditional medicine;
- ZYQ instructors and practitioners;
- Researchers of systems and methods of developmental training and wellness;
- Line Scientific and Research Institutes, Universities, Clinics and Hospitals.
- All the people with the interest in researching, studying, experience exchange in the area of health-care, wellness and prevention.
You can participate as:
- reporter (poster presentation – 15 minutes, plenary talk 30 minutes)
- master-class – 30 minutes
- publishing of the article or the thesis
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY REQUAIRED FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS!
To fulfill the online registration form, please, click the link.
Time period for registration – from 18th of December 2018 till 18th of February 2019:
Reporters – from 18th of December 2018 till 18th of February 2019
Listeners – from 18th of December 2018 till 18th of February 2019
The materials of reports, lectures and master-classes are accepted from 18th of December 2018 till 18th of February 2019.
- The reporters and lecturers have to prepare PPT presentations and send them to this e-mail: email@example.com from 18th of December 2018 till 18th of February 2019.
ATTANTION! All the materials of the reports and publications will be previously considered by the commission. After the commission’s approval of the materials, the participant will get the e-mail that his/her report is accepted.
Organizational contribution for all the participants: 10 Euro
It will be aimed to cover the cost of the hall and equipment rent, publishing the materials, and other services of the Forum.
The organizational contribution will be taken locally in Odessa, before the opening ceremony.
Presentation of materials for the Forum’s hand-book digest:
Report, lecture – up to 10 pages, thesis – up to 3 pages A4 in text editor WORD, with 1,5 intervals between lines, script – Times New Roman; script size – 12; frames – 1,25. On the first line there has to be the surname and the initials of the author (authors); the second line – the title of the material (bold script); the third line – the name of organization, where the work was done and the city; further – main material. Preferably to have the resume in English. Pictures and diagrams, you need to duplicate in separate files tiff or jpg. All the materials should be sent in attachments. The titles of documents you need to form according to the surname of the first author in Roman letters.
The program of the Forum will be forming during the registration period and will be published later.
We invite you to spend the wonderful spring days 6-7 of April in Odessa – usefully, in a good mood, in the friendly and creative atmosphere of the Second Ukrainian Forum on Chinese Image-Medicine!
WELCOME! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
Organizer of the Forum: Public Organization “Chinese Image Medicine Association of Ukraine”
- Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute, China;
- International charity Fund “Mingtang”, Kiev;
- Wellness Center “Kundawell”, Odessa.
- Teaching and wellness center “Dao”, Odessa
- Project “ART-Qigong”, Odessa
- PO “The Academy of Qigong and Eastern Practices”, Odessa
- “Qigong Life” Center, Kiev;
- “Qigong and Yi Xiang Yi Xue” Center, Dnipro.
- PO “Dnipro Association of Zhong Yang Qigong”
- PO “Ternopil Association of Zhong Yuan Qigong”.
- PO “Kharkiv Association of Zhong Yang Qigong”